Friday, December 12, 2008

We like praise at Hair Direct

We put up a new "praise board" here at hair direct HQ! It's kinda neat to see the cool things people say and the way our service has helped people. I just thought I would give a small sampling of some of the things people are saying lately.

"Mary, ...I must commend your efforts, and your team, too. ...The point: I congratulate you on a job well done." -Ted

"I wanted to give you guys a very heart felt thank you. You company is very prompt with order processing. I am very happy to receive my order first thing this morning. I placed an order with another company on Nov. 25th and I am still waiting for the order. I will definitely do business with you again. Thanks Much! Keep up the good work. A Satisfied Customer!!" -Priscilla

"Hi Christie, You guys are the best! I was a HCM client for 10 years and I felt like a dollar sign to them...your service, and products are far superior to anything I have seen, and since I had to remove and reattache my units so many times at HCM, I got pretty good at it! ...thanks for all your help, and I hopeyou have a very happy Holiday!" -Tony

These next two comments came from our hair replacement forum community. Click on the title of the post to go directly to the forum post itself.

Julie Rocks! "I just wanted to take a moment ro praise Julie. It's great when a hair tech really stops to make sure your getting the best service possible. So, THANKS Julie!" -Forum Member: philk

Grateful and Thankful "I just want to say THANK YOU to all my new friends on the forum for your patience, input, ideas and humor. Your help and optimism have been absolutely invaluable in making the transition from "club hair care" to "home hair care" unbelievably smooth. I'd like to thank Kathy, my rep at Hair Direct and all the other folks I've spoken with at HD for all of their patience, assistance, kindness and help. And after my previous runaround in the hair replacement industry (outside of HD), I'd especially like to thank Bill, Sr. for not only opening the door to affordable, do-it-yourself hair replacement, but for running an ethical, transparent company with integrity (not to mention being a pioneer of hair system design of course). You all have helped eliminate the fear associated with the process of buying, wearing and maintaining a hair system and for that I am truly grateful." -Forum member CurlySue

1 comment:

hair extensions said...

abHair can be washed and styled just like naturally grown hair. They can be shampooed and conditioned, blow dried, flat ironed, and curled. In many cases, the extensions can even be colored along with the naturally-grown hair. However, many women choose to simply use human hair extensions that already closely match their own hair color. In other cases, women choose to use the extensions as a way to highlight their natural hair color and have them placed accordingly.